Build Wealth Finance is a full member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
The MFAA is the peak body for Australia’s residential and commercial mortgage industry. Established in 1982, the MFAA works closely with the financial services sector, the Federal Government, and all State Governments, to set the direction and standard for Australia’s mortgage industry.
The MFAA seeks to provide infrastructure and backup support to assist industry participants in achieving their common goals. In so doing, the MFAA seeks to raise the industry profile, foster high standards, and ethical growth and development of the industry. The MFAA is also the backstop for borrower concerns, with all MFAA members belonging to an independent dispute resolution scheme or service, such as the Financial Ombudsman Service.
All members are bound by a strict code of ethics to ensure the highest levels of service, integrity and professionalism.
As the peak industry body, the mission of the MFAA is to ensure the orderly and ethical working of the mortgage industry in Australia.
- To be the recognised authority in Australia on all aspects of the mortgage industry.
- To maintain quality standards within the industry.
- To offer training for members and their staff.
- To support the development & range of mortgage products available to the public.
- To embrace best practice customer services.
- To develop the mortgage industry in Australia.
- To elevate the role of mortgage intermediaries to a Profession.